How To Get Free Capes In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
How To Get Free Capes In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition CLICK HERE TO ACCESS MINECRAFT GENERATOR This will be coming to Minecraft on Bedrock platforms so thats Xbox One, Windows 10 Edition, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android and Minecraft Earth. This handy new tool also means that capes will be coming to Minecraft Bedrock platforms for the first time I have finally got the latest update for Minecraft launcher, I found out that there are capes but after what it said of how to unlock the cape, I was still confused I have Minecraft story mode on my Xbox 360 and I don't think that would earn me a cape so that would leave me for "other happy happenings". Hi friend's,Now you can finally get your own custom cape in MCPE 1.4, it's only for Minecraft Win 10 edition.Donation: I am putting this in Minecraft windows 10 edition support because i have a texture pack that is suppose to give me something special. It is a Minecon 2016 cape texture pack, it is suppose to give your ...
Comments
Post a Comment